Team LCC

rivermobster

My first question to you guys is...

How many different catagories do you want for the articles/stories?

I have alredy added

Destinations 

and

Center Consoles

What other categories will you need?  I'll need to add them to the front page, so when the articles are written and attached to the catatory, they will show up on the appropriate section on the front page.

I can change the current categories easily if you'd like.

Please let me know!

1 hour ago, GEBB said:

Products, Accessories, Hardware and Apps 

RIBs (Rigid Inflatable Boats) unless Dave wants to keep them under the Center Console Heading 

Hi D.

What I'm looking for are the headings you guys want on the front page.  You'll see the two I have added already.

https://www.luxurycenterconsoles.com/

I'll wait for RD to chime in and let us know what he wants.  🙂

I suggest 2 more and in the following order if RD agrees! 

Events / Boat Shows

Customer Profiles

LCC      RIBS   Customer Profiles   Events/Boat Shows     Lifestyle Destinations   Products/Accessories/Hardware/Apps

I am still not able to see the front page... no matter what i click (even in a new tab) it takes me to that gray generic page.  Also I tried to change my email from hotmail to gmail (my professional email) and it does not permit that change when editing my profile.

3 hours ago, GEBB said:

Events / Boat Shows

Customer Profiles

LCC      RIBS   Customer Profiles   Events/Boat Shows     Lifestyle Destinations   Products/Accessories/Hardware/Apps

I am still not able to see the front page... no matter what i click (even in a new tab) it takes me to that gray generic page.  Also I tried to change my email from hotmail to gmail (my professional email) and it does not permit that change when editing my profile.

Please call me when you have time.  I'll get this all handled for you. 👍🏼

On 9/11/2020 at 6:26 AM, GEBB said:

Events / Boat Shows

Customer Profiles

So I talked with Austin last night finally.  lol

Pretty sure he's gonna help you with Everything you and I worked on yesterday.   🎉